Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Inspiration.

The most joyful way to brighten yourself up is by brightening up the people around you.


Okay i know i suck donkey faeces making up stuffs like these, but at least i'm trying okayy. DD;

I don't know about you people, but that just can't be more true enough for me, it just makes total sense to me.

It makes me happy and never fails to brighten up my day whenever i see people in high spirits, especially when you are the one responsible for it.

I mean, that gleeful feeling you get when you realize you have brighten up someone's day, be it intentionally or unintentionally. in which my case, was unintentionally, which puts a much broader smile on that asian face of mine.

And yes, a certain someone has once again inspired me to write this out, if you haven't realize it already.

Apparently i get inspired easily. LOL. i hope that's a good thing. O:!

That being said, i appreciate the shoutout in your blog Cai En, i'm truly happy that i managed to brighten up your day, though i have absolutely no idea what was going on when i first noticed your comment in my chat box LOL.

So yes people, stop the hate and insults or whatever negative remarks that are capable of hurting someone, because that won't make you any happier of the sad person you already are.

Where is the love? Start brightening up people's day, make them happy, and that same happiness will showered upon you. Twofold. You have my word.

The world needs to be healed, make it a better place to live in, for you, for me, for us.

Spread the message, change your mindset, it needs to be heard.

Okay i'm starting to lose my tracks, i think i should stop before i get carried away LOLL.

Long story short, make people happy, and you'll be the happy person you've always wanted to be. :D:D

Okay, that's all for now. :D


Yours Truly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn