Monday, February 21, 2011

Formspring.

I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes, i'm on the right track, baby i was born this way.

- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta


What's up fellow readers of minee, if there even still is any. ):

I don't know about you people, but for some reason, that particular line up there inspires me. A lot.

I can confidently state without a doubt that majority of you people never heard that name before.

And you'll probably google/wiki that name after reading the sentence above this.

That being said, i guess an explanation wouldn't be necessary.

BLAH.




ANYWAYY...the main point of me posting this up in the first place, is to announce to the big big world that:

I HAVE A FORMSPRING WUWUWUWU!
*pops confetti*

and yes, i created that out of desperation for entertainment. I was seriously TOO bored to the extent that i resorted to studying just to eliminate my boredom. Sad. very, Very Sad. I know.

I even searched up the definition of boredom and apparently, according to certain sources of information, the term boredom is defined as:

Tired of the world.

Seriously? tired of the world? okay fine i MAY be tired but i ain't tired of the world. i said i'm bored, not suicidal. bored suicidal as far as i'm concerned. or is it? O:!!

LALALALALALLA.

SOOOOOOOOO...i once again would like to EMPHASIZE the fact that i have a FORMSPRING.

That being said, PLEASE don't hesitate to bombard me with questions. This is probably your only chance to ask me questions you've always wanted to ask, but didn't want to disclose your identity.

In fact, you're doing me a big, BIG favour by asking my questions because:

Asking questions = Questions to answer
Questions to answer = Distraction
Distraction = Elimination of boredom
Elimination of boredom = Not suicidal
Not suicidal = Happy guy.

LONG STORY SHORT:
Asking questions = Happy guy! :DD

And who doesn't like a happy guy, aye? :D

THAT BEING SAID, hit me with all you got, i am very duh open-minded person, though i may not seem as such. that's what you get if you judge a book by its cover. I am more than meets the eye. ;D

Scratch that, ASK ME QUESTIONS, OR I WILL BRUTALLY RAPE YOU AND YOUR PET.

Okay, that's all for now. See you in a blue moon's time! ;D


Yours Truly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn